2nd January 2018, 01:15 PM
Jagriti Makhija

Details about Food and Nutrition courses through distance learning mode

I am a B.Com graduate from Mumbai University and wants to know about distance learning course in Food and Nutrition. Please, provide full details about the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Best university where can I do Ph.D in Food and Nutrition in distance mode being a M.Sc Microbiology student?
  2. Should I enroll under Ph.D or go for JRF?M.Phil if the UGC NET Life Science score card is valid only of 1 year? List of various institutes offering Ph.D?
  3. Colleges offering B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance learning in Mumbai?
  4. How to do B.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance learning mode from West Bengal?
  5. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  6. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  7. Which course to study after 12th in order to become a Dietitian?
  8. Universities offering M.Sc. nutrition in distance mode -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  11. What is the value of certificate course in Food & Nutrition for government jobs?
  12. Details of Universities offering diploma in food Technology through distance learning and course details for the same?
  13. Where can i do M.Sc. in Fashion Technology through distance learning mode?
  14. Information regarding MSc Nutrition? Which universities provide the course in distance mode?
  15. Colleges offering B.Sc in Nutrition Science in Distance Learning?
  16. List of universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics course? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  17. List of distance learning colleges in Gujarat near Surat?
  18. BAMS graduate can apply for studies in Food Nutrition? Universities offering courses?
4th January 2018, 08:13 AM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Details about Food and Nutrition courses through distance learning mode

You are eligible to apply for the course Food and Nutrition after completion of your B.Com. Many institutes offer Food and Nutrition course in distance learning mode.

Institutes Offering Food and Nutrition In Distance Learning Mode
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Open University
- Maulana Azad National University
- Nalanda Open University
- Bangalore University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Kota Open University
- Annamalai University
- Madurai Kamaraj University

Employment Seactors
- Food Manufacturing Units
- Hospitals
- Health Clubs
- Catering Department
- Restaurants
- Research Laboratories
- Welfare Department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?