5th May 2013, 11:13 PM
shubh katwe

Details about the jobs for mechanical engineers in IAF?

Hello sir,my name is shubham katwe..i live in PUNE.I want to know the details about the jobs for mechanical engineers in IAF means can i aaply and if yes then for which post?? Please reply me sir...thank u

17th July 2013, 10:15 PM
umeaskarthick

Thumbs up Re: Details about the jobs for mechanical engineers in IAF?

this is posted by umeaskarthick...
hello...

You can apply for the Indian Air force in various technical field in your final year of engineering. Indian Air force offers job opportunity for the engineering students through university entry scheme(UES). Through the university entry scheme you can apply for the Indian Air force in various technical fields. The details regarding this exam is given below:

As an officer in Technical Branch
You can apply for the Technical Branch by two schemes

1.Direct Entry Scheme
You can join the Technical Branch through the Direct Entry Scheme after the completion of your engineering.

2.University Entry Scheme (UES)
When you are in Final year then you can apply through the university entry scheme.

Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification (Aeronautical Engineer – Electronics)
Four year degree qualification and you should have a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.

GOOD LUCK

Yes, you may join air force after completing your B.E.
Because after completing your graduation you can apply for CDS or you can also apply for UES because UES demands engineering.

For applying for CDS you should have completed your graduation.

Your age should be between 19 - 21 yrs.

You should have completed your graduation with maths and physics.

You should have passed 12th Class (10+2) system of education or its equivalent with Physics and Maths for the airforce and navy.

You should be unmarried.

all the best.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?