18th January 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Details about joining Mumbai Police for a female candidate

Dear Sir, kindly share with me the whole information to join the Mumbai Police. I am Graduated from Mumbai university and I am 21 years old. Please provide details like eligibility criteria for different posts, entrance exam details and other requirements.

15th May 2023, 09:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about joining Mumbai Police for a female candidate

You are eligible to join Maharashtra police. The required age limit is 18-25 years and education qualification is 10+2 from a recognised board.

For post of Sub Inspector, the required educational qualification is bachelor degree and age limit is 18-28 years.

Examination is conducted in various stages and candidates after qualifying in all stages become eligible for the final selection.
15th May 2023, 09:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about joining Mumbai Police for a female candidate

You are eligible to apply for the post of sub inspector as well as constable.

The required educational qualification for the post of sub Inspector is bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit 19-28 years, relaxation for reserved category.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in both written and physical stages for the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?