29th November 2010, 04:34 PM
ketanshinde123

Details about PGDM and Distance Learning Courses in Finance, Account and Taxation?

Dear All,
Please give me deatials for any PGDM & Distance learning courses in fianance and account and taxation

16th April 2011, 12:52 PM
rahulexam123

Default Re: Details about PGDM and Distance Learning Courses in Finance, Account and Taxation?

Hey brother,
There are many finance,non finance or govt. colleges which provide PGDM(FULL TIME OR PART TIME)distance learning course.
If you want to do PGDM MBA MARKETING/HR/IT as FULL TIME then it will take 2 years and 3 years as a PART TIME,which you will decide to do.
Now there are finance college which gives PGDM like IIPM,IIM,IIT,IGNOU and many others,you need just do is to google search on above and fill the form for PGDM in particular sessions like in spring or summer batches.

PGDM is not in just MBA but also in M.TECH OR PH.D,so whatever applies you,you apply for that.

Generally Finance colleges of distance learning course's fees is above 60,000/- or 1 lakh per year.

In PGDM,there are two types single specialization or double specialization,fees for two's will be same.

and also CAT/KCAT or any other test if you score good then you will surely get good PGDM managment or marketing.
27th April 2011, 04:45 AM
iRriltGalay

Default how to unlock iphone 4.3.1 sk 7 o

how to unlock iphone 4.3.1
how to unlock iphone 4.3
unlock iphone 4.3.2
unlock iphone 4.3.1
unlock iphone 4.3
unlock iphone 4

I just got a new laptop for christmas. I want to download limewire so i can get free music but i heard that it can get viruses. Is this true because i dont want a virus on my new laptop? ps. Its not a mac
iphone 4 unlock
how to unlock iphone 4
how to unlock iphone 4 4.3.2
unlock iphone 4.3.2
how to unlock iphone 4.3.2
how to unlock iphone 4.3.1

23rd May 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about PGDM and Distance Learning Courses in Finance, Account and Taxation?

hai tel me clearly what is the procedure for applying pgdm courses
8th August 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

please fee structure of pgdm course
11th October 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

pls guid me which is better for pgdm distance learning ignou or symbiosys?
2nd April 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

hi.. After completing my B.A i m doing PGPM in (HR & Marketing) from IMT CDL and i am in final semester.... Currently i am working as an office assistant and i want to change my profile... After doing this course what kind of jobs i can apply for?
21st March 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I would like to go for Slet exams from UP.I am MBA from symbiosis pune distance learning want to know the eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?