7th August 2013, 02:55 PM
eapen42

Details about pharm D admission? What is the fee structure?

details about pharm d admissions and fees

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in a stipend providing college after securing a rank of 9925 in GPAT under SC category? What is the fee structure for M.Pharm? Details regarding admission to M.Pharm?
  2. Procedure for admission in SMU? How to do M.Pharm from SMU? What is the fee structure for M.Pharm?
  3. M.Pharm colleges in hyderabad with fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  5. Which college I can get admission for M.Pharm without GPAT score? Fee structure of the course? Available Entrance Exams for taking admission into M.Pharm course?
  6. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  7. Am i eligible for B.Ed after passing B.Pharm? What is the fee structure for correspondence
  8. What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore
  9. Procedure for getting into M.Pharm course in BITS Pilani? Any alternative entrance test to GPAT? Fee structure for the exam?
  10. Which one is the best between M.Pharm or Pharma MBA? Best college in India or Abroad with less fee structure?
  11. Admission details and fee structure for NICMAR?
  12. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  13. Exam details, Admission fee, fee structure and study material for MBA full time after BBM?
  14. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  15. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  16. Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?
  17. Available courses in US for candidates of B.Pharm in India? Fee structure of the courses?
  18. Details about Fee Structure of M.Pharm course in AP State?
29th May 2017, 02:12 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about pharm D admission? What is the fee structure?

Diploma in Pharmacy is an undergraduate Diploma Course in the medical field of Pharmacy.

DURATION = Two years.

ELIGIBILITY = Candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

** Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi

** Bundelkhand University, Jhansi

** MET Institute of Pharmacy - MET IOP, Mumbai

AVERAGE COURSE FEE

** Application fees;
Rs.1,200/-

** Course fee
Rs. 102,000/-

** For NRI
US $ 6500/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?