22nd November 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Details about the syllabus for RRB Secunderabad exam

sir
sir please send me details about syllbus on whice rrb secundrabad exam is going conduct and
also please suggest books related to it you send me details to my email id [email protected]

thanks
ramesh

21st March 2013, 09:26 AM

Default Re: Details about the syllabus for RRB Secunderabad exam

hellow friend,
I will give the complete details of RRB exam.

Syllabus for Examination:
The examination will consist of objective type questions to test the candidates knowledge in the subjects specified as part of minimum educational qualification for the post, analytical and quantitative skills and General Knowledge.

The questions will be in General Knowledge/General Intelligence and Reasoning and Analytical abilities and in the technical/professional subjects wherever technical/professional qualifications are prescribed. In addition in certain categories like Clerks, Probationary Station Masters, Commercial/Traffic Apprentices/Junior Accounts Assistants etc., questions in English/Hindi language can also be asked.
And also go for online mock test conducted by the organizers,follow the link below.

ALL THE BEST
22nd September 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

secunderabad group dexamdate
23rd September 2013, 11:33 AM
A.prashanth yadav

DEAR FRIEND

If you have completed 10th standard then you are applicable RRB exam. They are not require any kind of percentage marks.

The examination will consist of objective type questions to test the candidates knowledge in the subjects specified as part of minimum educational qualification for the post, analytical and quantitative skills and General Knowledge.

The questions will be in General Knowledge/General Intelligence and Reasoning and Analytical abilities and in the technical/professional subjects wherever technical/professional qualifications are prescribed. In addition in certain categories like Clerks, Probationary Station Masters, Commercial/Traffic Apprentices/Junior Accounts Assistants etc., questions in English/Hindi language can also be asked.
And also go for online mock test conducted by the organizers,follow the link below.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23rd September 2013, 03:27 PM
ashok.more002

hi friend,
I will give the complete details of RRB exam.

19th October 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

WHERE CAN I GET PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS FOR STENOGRAPHERS ? PLZ TELL ME THE LINK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?