22nd February 2012, 11:29 PM
bmbalamurugan

Details about TANCET entrance exam? I have studied in Annamalai University in BCA

Sir I have studied the annamalaiuniversity in BCA direct to distance education sir...
I will completed the course May 2012.TANCET EXAM can me write sir?
please answer sir ....

Related Questions:
23rd February 2012, 12:20 AM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Details about TANCET entrance exam? I have studied in Annamalai University in BCA

The Anna University has released the formal notification for TANCET.

Please see the TANCET website http://www.annauniv.edu/tancet2012/ for online booking, booklets, etc. Online registration goes upto 23rd Feb only. Physical copies need to be received upto 25th Feb.

There is also a provision for Spot physical registration at 15 centres in Tamilnadu. You have to approach these venues with the prescribed documents and register yourself and receive the admit card.

You have very limited time to respond.

Exam for MBA and MCA is on 31st March and M. Tech, etc is on 1st April. Results will be declared by 4th April.

Detailed notification is available in the page http://www.annauniv.edu/tancet2012/booklet.pdf.

Detailed syllabus has also been given. Please note that Candidates admitted through lateral entry in degree courses are not eligible except, B.E./B.Tech. degree courses and Candidates with B.E./B.Tech./M.C.A./M.Sc. degrees obtained through week end courses and B.E./B.Tech. through distance mode are not eligible. There is no mention of any age limit.

For each of three exams (ie, MBA, MCA and M. Tech), the fees is Rs. 500/-. SC/ST candidates need to pay only Rs. 250/- per exam.

Each exam is of two hours duration. The questions are of multiple choice. There is negative marking for wrong answers.

Please refer to the following page for MBA previous years’ question papers: http://entrance-exam.net/tancet-mba-papers/

The TANCET score will be used for admission in Anna University, Govt and Govt aided colleges, and single window counselling seat quota of self financing colleges.

According to the notification, students appearing in the final semester/year of the qualifying course in April/May may also take the exam.

So, you are eligible. Do apply fast.
23rd February 2012, 04:33 AM
simmi9044

Default Re: Details about TANCET entrance exam? I have studied in Annamalai University in BCA

for admission to MBA, MCA, M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. Programs through Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test TANCET 2012. TANCET Entrance Exam Date 2012 :
TANCET MBA Exam Date
2012 : 31st March, 2012 ( Saturday ) ; 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 P.M.
TANCET MCA Exam Date
2012 : 31st March, 2012 ( Saturday ) ; 2.30 P.M. to 4.30 P.M.
TANCET ME / MArch /
MTech / MPlan Exam Date
2012 : 1st April, 2012 ( Sunday ) ; 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 P.M.
23rd February 2012, 10:12 PM
anlakshmi

Tancet 2012 Exam notification for MBA, MCA, M.Tech & ME entrance exams has declared.

Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test is the common entrance examination conducted by the Anna University for admission to Master's level programs. A huge number of students every year apply for the TANCET 2012 exam for securing a seat in the Tamilnadu institutes for the post graduate level.

TANCET 2012 will be conducted for admission to the colleges listed under TANCET examination. For those seeking admission to any of the following Anna University campuses, should take the TANCET 2012 exam & also find TANCETSyllabus, TANCET Question Papers on the official site of TANCET:
• Anna University, Chennai
• Anna University Coimbatore
• Anna University Trichy
• Anna University, Tirunelveli
• Govt. Engineering, Arts and Science Colleges
• Govt. Aided Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges
• Govt. Quota seats in self-financing Engineering and Arts & Science Colleges / standalone Institutions
TANCET 2012 would be the first step towards a post graduation course from the TANCET colleges in Tamilnadu. Various courses offered through the TANCET 2011 exam are MBA, MCA, & ME / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan & more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?