17th July 2010, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Details of the address of any institution in Siliguri?

I have passed diploma in civil engineering in 1995. Working in a corporate sector. Now, like to do b.tech in any aicte approved institute at siliguri. Pls give the detail address of any instution at siliguri. I want to do part time or corrospondance course of b.tech in civil

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions in Siliguri can be joined to become an air hostess? I'm 12th passed and having 5'4 height
  2. List of colleges which offers Diploma in ECE for JEXPO qualified candidate?
  3. Best college offering Chemistry honours in West Bengal? Eligibility criteria for admission in such college?
  4. Which government college can i get after securing 7348 SC rank in JEXPO?
  5. List of colleges offering admission through JEXPO?
  6. Marks required in Polytechnic entrance exam to get seat in a governemnt college? -- [New]
  7. Admission chances in Bengal in government college with out JEXPO?
  8. Can I study Civil Engineering with 1059 rank in JEXPO in West Bengal?
  9. List of AICTE approved institutes which offer Diploma in Computer Application course in Kolkata?
  10. What's the issuing date of application form for MSW course in Siliguri? I have done my BA from NBU, Siliguri
  11. List of Government colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma in West Bengal to a candidate who has secured 1138 rank in JEXPO?
  12. List of colleges or institutes in Siliguri? When are the results going to be declared?
  13. List of Government affiliated colleges offering Diploma with 15212 rank in JEXPO?
  14. List of the colleges in Kolkata having B.Com LLB course? What is the procedure to get admission?
  15. What are the jobs available in Siliguri for a 12th pass? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is Don Bosco School siliguri the best?
  17. Admission in masters of education under valid university examination center nearest to Siliguri in Darjeeling?
  18. List of Government affiliated Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 7755 rank in JEXPO?
16th January 2012, 01:08 PM
adlsm

Default Re: Details of the address of any institution in Siliguri?

SIT Siliguri, Siliguri Institute of Technology, Siliguri
Situated at a place Sukna in Siliguri in Darjeeling in the state of West Bengal
contact details : www.sittechno.or
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?