22nd February 2022, 04:47 PM
Sijydavis

Details of doing BEd in hindi?

Dear Sir, I have passed Hindi Praveen exam from Dekshina Hindi Prachara Sabha in 1989. Now I would like to do Hindi BEd. Kindly advise me the detail of it.

Sincerely,
Sijydavis

23rd February 2022, 11:40 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of doing BEd in hindi?

For BEd in Hindi, candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

Candidates also have to qualify in the entrance exam.
23rd February 2022, 03:02 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Aspiring candidates can apply for this course based on their graduation marks.

Arts students especially those who have studied Hindi in their graduation are preferred over other streams.

Those who have atleast scored around 55%or above are eligible for admission.
5%relaxation for sc/st candidates.

In some cases candidate is required to pass the entrance exam.

In case of merit based admission they have to confirm their seat if their name appears in merit list.
24th February 2022, 02:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

BEd in Hindi course is studied by those students who want to pursue their career as a teacher and want to contribute to the education system. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have studied the Hindi language as a bachelor's degree and must have scored 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The admission process is done either on the basis of the entrance examination or on a merit list created from the marks obtained in the previous qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?