4th July 2011, 11:11 PM
donthireddy.anusha

Details and fee structure of MSc Chemistry course in Osmania University and Kakatiya University?

hello sir,i want to do distance m.sc chemistry. plz give the details and fee structure in osmania university and kakatiya university

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure details for doing MSc Chemistry in Osmania University and list of top 10 MSc chemistry colleges around Hyderabad?
  2. Fee details for doing MSc course in Osmania University?
  3. Detailed fee structure to join MSc in chemistry from Bhoj Open university?
  4. List of the reputed institutes along with their fee structure, syllabus and course duration offering ICWA course in Karimnagar? I have done MB(finance) with 70% marks(up to 3rd sem) from Kakatiya University
  5. Fee structure of B.Ed in Osmania University? -- [New]
  6. What is the fee structure for Archaeology at Osmania University?
  7. What is the fee structure of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  8. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  9. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  10. What is the fee structure for MSc Chemistry?
  11. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  12. Am I eligible to teach chemistry in JNTUK engineering college? I did MSc biochemistry from Osmania University with 59%
  13. What is the fee structure of MSc Chemistry in Punjabi University?
  14. Do I need to write any entrance test for MSc Maths from Osmania University
  15. PG Diploma courses and job opportunities then after in Pharmaceutical sector? Fee structure and other details of the course?
  16. List of universities and procedure to study PhD in English in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. Can I get admission in 2nd counselling if secured 3665 rank in Osmania University M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) entrance exam? Colleges offering admission through Management Quota with low fee expenses?
  18. Admission procedure to do MSc Chemistry from Bhoj Open University Bhopal? Total fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
25th July 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details and fee structure of MSc Chemistry course in Osmania University and Kakatiya University?

I got 1014 rank in m.sc(chemistry) entrance exam. i want to know the information of the colleges which is suitable for my rank.
24th August 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details and fee structure of MSc Chemistry course in Osmania University and Kakatiya University?

I want MSc Chemistry 2nd year fee details and last date for submission of application
16th October 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

hi this is suresh, iwant M.Sc maths fee details asap
4th April 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

can u please guide me as i want to do MSC chemistry from correspondence in osmania university
15th May 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to do msc chemistry from correspondence in osmania university please say the details of entrance exam and fee details
22nd June 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to do msc organic chemistry form osmania university and i got 3368 rank in ou pgcet 2012 chemistry so i neeed the fee details and seats availability?
23rd February 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to do msc computer science from correspondence in kakatiya university please say the details of fee details
5th July 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to know fee details of m.sc.(statistics) Management in osmania university
4th September 2018, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I'm chaithanya... I want to complete my MSC chemistry throught distance ... Can I complete my study through osmania or kakatiya university... Is they are providing through distance mode
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?