8th December 2010, 04:14 PM
shivashankar.A

Details on getting a job in government sector? What type of jobs are available for ECE students in government sector?

i want to know get the jobs in govt sector plz give me the full details about the getting jobs in govt sector and which type of jobs having in the govt sector for ECE students

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  2. What are the chances of getting a government job after having 4 back papers in B.Tech?
  3. What are the various B.E Mechanical jobs available for girls in Government sector?
  4. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  5. What are the job oppurtunities for ECE and EEE students in government sector? -- [New]
  6. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  7. Various jobs in government sector for M.Pharmacy students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?
  9. Which government sector jobs in research field i can get after B.Tech (ECE) completion?
  10. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
  11. Jobs availability of IHM students in government sector?
  12. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  13. Am I eligible to get a government job at the age of 40 years?
  14. List of companies offering jobs for ECE students in government sector?
  15. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  16. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  17. How to get government jobs and requirement details, reference guidance for government sector exams and advertisement details?
  18. How to prepare to get into core companies private and government sector after completion of ECE course?
24th June 2011, 08:40 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details on getting a job in government sector? What type of jobs are available for ECE students in government sector?

You are eligible for IES exam ...and other government companies like
NTPC,DRDO,BHEL,ISRO,BSNL and many more just keep your
eyes on employment news ..
and prepare your self for written test ...
study hard for aptitude test as well as your core subjects
good luck
3rd October 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details on getting a job in government sector? What type of jobs are available for ECE students in government sector?

which type of jobs in goverment sector for it students?
18th January 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i've completed B.E(eee) how to get a govt job?
18th January 2012, 10:30 PM
rvidyasagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i've completed B.E(eee) how to get a govt job?
If you are keen on a Gazetted Post appointment, the route is through UPSC. Look for their advertisements in Employment News or their website regularly. Most of them are through competitive exams like IES. It takes almost one year to complete the process from exam to interview to offer of appointment.

Lot many PSUs like BEL, BHEL, NTPC, BSNL also recruit from the market through examinations.

If you are content with non-gazetted post, you have to regularly watch the respective advertisements.

Best of luck,

Sagar.
8th March 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How much % required for ece students for governament jobs?
8th November 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I have complete Bca for kota university I have job research in this computer and other sectors please take on this job.
2nd January 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Details on getting a job in government sector? What type of jobs are available for ECE students in government sector?

i want to know get the jobs in govt sector plz give me the full details about the getting jobs in govt sector and which type of jobs having in the govt sector for ECE students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?