21st June 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Details of government colleges in sector 11 chandigarh for women?

detail of govt college in sector 11 chandigarh for women
about admission

Related Questions:
  1. Affordable Courses after Diploma in OMCA
  2. Which is the best institute for IPS coaching?
  3. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  4. How to do B.Com from government college in sector 11 in Chandigarh?
  5. How to get admitted in Punjab Engineering College with a score of 100 in AIEEE?
  6. When will B.Com 1st sem admission start in SD college and government college Chandigarh?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  8. Which are the good institutes in Punjab for preparation of NEET?
  9. Which coaching center if best for AFMC coaching? I am studying in 12th class
  10. Can I get admission in BBA or B.Com in Chandigarh government college after scoring 67% in commerce stream?
  11. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  13. How to get government jobs and requirement details, reference guidance for government sector exams and advertisement details?
  14. List of government sector exams for EC students? Details about PSU exam?
  15. How may I get a job in telecom sector(In Chandigarh)? I have done B.Tech with IT stream
  16. Colleges in Punjab or Chandigarh for Integrated MCA?
  17. Details on getting a job in government sector? What type of jobs are available for ECE students in government sector?
  18. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector? -- [New]
7th May 2014, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of government colleges in sector 11 chandigarh for women?

When we get the prospects of govt college of arts sector 11 Chandigarh for women.....? How much high the cut list gooooo..
29th May 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of government colleges in sector 11 chandigarh for women?

I want to know criteria for BCA because i don't have maths in 12th standard otherwise i got 90% in 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?