23rd January 2016, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Details of Nuclear Science course available at best colleges?

I am studying in 12th class in sci group. I want to next study in nuclear sci. So plz give some detail about this at best colleges for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PG in Nuclear Engineering after completing 3rd year B.Tech ECE? Which colleges are offering admission and what is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Colleges offering M.Sc in Nuclear Physics? Required qualification and fee structure?
  3. Thermal/Nuclear organizations which offer 15 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(Nuclear Science and Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  4. Colleges which offers M.Sc in Nuclear Physics? Qualification required and fee structure?
  5. List of Automatic, Nuclear Physics and BSc Forensic Science course colleges in India?
  6. Does NITs offer M.Sc nuclear physics course or not?
  7. Which are the colleges in India to pursue UG course in Actuarial Science? Details about the colleges?
  8. Colleges offering M.Tech program in Nanotechnology, Nuclear Science or Biotechnology in Delhi, Haryana and NCR region?
  9. List of universities for B.Sc. in Nuclear Science or Engineering?
  10. Which are the good colleges in India to pursue UG course in Actuarial Science? Details about the colleges?
  11. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nuclear Physics in Chennai?
  12. Which course we can do for Graduation and Post Graduation to get a job in Nuclear engineering department?
  13. How can i do research in Nuclear Weapon Technology?
  14. BDS course details and colleges after passing 12th science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Career or course in Energy or Petroleum and Gas after M.Sc (Physics)?
  16. How can I choose good colleges for Nuclear Physics and advantages of the course?
  17. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics?
  18. How to do PhD while doing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of colleges in India?
23rd January 2016, 11:29 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Details of Nuclear Science course available at best colleges?

Nuclear Engineering candidates works in labs plants,universities,government agencies,etc.They mainly work on nuclear related projects and their development and study.
These graduates often find employment in the Nuclear power plants,aerospace industries , manufacturing and military industries.

top colleges or universities which offer nuclear science in India are:
  1. SRM University
  2. Amity Institute of Nuclear science
  3. Manipal
  4. Center for Nuclear Medicine
  5. Sambalpur University
  6. Faculty of Engineering and Technology
  7. Jawaharlal Nehru University
  8. Sastra University
  9. MIOT Academy of Allied Health Sciences

These are some of the top Universities or colleges offering Nuclear science course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?