26th June 2011, 08:48 AM
suchitramary

Details regarding the universities offering M.Phil in correspondence? Month in which the exams of M.Phil are conducted?

i have completed m.com and willing to do m.phil in correspondence please send me details regarding the universities offering m.phil in correspondence. please tell me the month and the area where the exams of m.phil will be held in that universities.

Related Questions:
  1. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil? -- [New]
  2. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  3. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  4. Details regarding the universities offering M.Phil in correspondence? Month in which the exams of M.Phil are conducted?
  5. Colleges or universities offering M.Phil in Mathematics in Hyderabad?
  6. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  7. How to do M.Phil from university through correspondence after qualifying M.A B.ed with SSD/Punjabi? Which university is offering M.Phil in correspondence?
  8. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  9. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  10. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  11. Is it worth to do M.Phil in prist university after completing M.A and MBA?
  12. Is it worth to do M.Phil in Prist University after completing M.A English, MBA?
  13. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  14. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  15. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  16. When should I apply for part time M.Phil course?
  17. Is M.Phil degree from Vinayaka mission university approved by UGC?
  18. Universities offering Mphil/ Phd in Hotel Management / Tourism -- [Most Discussed]
21st October 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding the universities offering M.Phil in correspondence? Month in which the exams of M.Phil are conducted?

Names of the universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D., through correspondence and the admission procedure.
3rd January 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding the universities offering M.Phil in correspondence? Month in which the exams of M.Phil are conducted?

M.Phil chemistry through IGNOU is possible
13th July 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I have done m.a political science can i do m.phil correspondance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?