26th June 2018, 09:09 PM

Details of scholarship test for doing NEET preparation in Aakash Institute?

Dear friends, I am studying in 11th standard right now. I am interested to join Aakash Institute for NEET preparation. I would like to know about the scholarship exam through which I can join this institute. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to do preparation for NEET in Aakash Institute?
  2. What is the fee structure for NEET preparation in Aakash Institute?
  3. Scholarship given in Aakash institute based on 10th marks?
  4. Which institute is best between Allen and Aakash for the preparation of NEET exam? Which institute provides scholarship? What is the procedure to get scholarship?
  5. Does Aakash Institute sponsor scholarship test for HS and JEE aspirant? Date of Scholarship test?
  6. Scholarship details to prepare for AIPMT from Aakash or FIITJEE institute in Chandigarh?
  7. Fee structure for NEET preparation in Aakash Institute, Bhopal? Contact details of Aakash Institute in Bhopal?
  8. Chance to get an education loan for the preparation of NEET at Aakash Institute?
  9. Aakash Institute sponsors scholarship test for JEE Main & Advanced aspirant?
  10. Should I drop a year to prepare for NEET? Rajat Academy or Aakash Institute, which is better to prepare for NEET?
  11. Which is the best branch of Aakash Institute in Kolkata for preparation of NEET exam?
  12. Detailed information about Scholarship Cum Admission Test of Aakash Institute, Pune for Medical courses?
  13. Scholarships provided by Aakash Institute for JEE Main preparation? How much amount do they provide?
  14. Can I get scholarship to prepare for AIPMT in Aakash Institute?
  15. Which is better for NEET preparation between Sri Chaitanya Institute and Aakash Institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which institute is best between Narayan and Aakash?
  17. Whether the Aakash institute is providing scholarship for 11th and 12th after 10th standard? How to apply for it?
  18. Is there any hostel facility available in Aakash Institute, South Kolkata for girls?
30th June 2018, 01:57 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of scholarship test for doing NEET preparation in Aakash Institute?

Yes, I will definitely let you know about Aakash Institute's scholarship test. Read the below paragraph carefully.

Aakash Institute is a coaching institute which helps students to get prepared well smartly for various national level competitive exams like NEET , JEE etc. They conduct an Admission cum Scholarship Test(ACST) to give students a chance to get upto 60% off in it's tuition fees.

>> ACST Pattern:

For Class 11 Studying Students:-
- Based on Class X Syllabus
- Science: 45 and Mathematics: 30
- Total 75 Objective Type Questions
- Duration: 2 Hrs. | No Negative Marking
- Max. Marks: 300

For Class 12 Studying/Passed Students - Based on Class XI / XII Syllabus:-
- Physics: 25, Chemistry: 25 & Biology: 50
- Total 100 Objective Type Questions
- Duration: 2 Hrs. | No Negative Marking
- Max. Marks: 400

Click the below link to know further details about the admission cum scholarship test.
http://www.aakash.ac.in/admission/medical/
30th June 2018, 07:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of scholarship test for doing NEET preparation in Aakash Institute?

Aakash Institute is pioneer institute for preparation of JEE and NEET examination.

The institute offer scholarship to students on the basis of aggregate in entrance examination or on merit basis.

So, visit the institute to get details for scholarship.

For complete details about the scholarship visit at www.aakasha.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?