27th August 2012, 05:53 PM
kapai_rijiju

Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have completed my Master of Tourism Management.
My question is to know about the details of UGC Net Exam of Tourism and Management 2012. Do i need to study the first paper i.e Teaching aptitude paper?

Please suggest me the sllyabus of tourism management subject.Because i want to appear the UGC Net exam of coming December 2012..

Regards,
XYZ

Related Questions:
  1. Is my PGDATHM course equivalent to master degree? Can I appear for NET exam?
  2. When should I apply for NET exam? I have completed masters in Tourism Management from IGNOU
  3. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  4. In which state SLET for Tourism Administration & Management is conducted? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  5. Colleges for master in tourism management in Delhi
  6. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
  7. NET Tourism Administration and Management (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
  10. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  11. Details of the last 5 years NET exam papers of Tourism Management?
  12. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management-Management Functions and Behaviour in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  14. Can I do tourism management as my background from science group? Colleges offering the course and information about their placements?
  15. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Accounting and Finance for Managers in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How to get admission in Master in Tourism top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Tourism Management candidate who have 5 years of working experience?
  18. Job openings Tourism in Maharashtra? How to apply for it?
28th December 2012, 03:53 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management

Eligibilty for the UGC NET exams is Post Graduation pass with Minimum 55% marks for General and OBC candidates
Minimum 50% marks for SC/ST candidates

SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
PAPER 1 - 100 Marks 50 questions of two marks each
PAPER 2 - 100 Marks 50 questions of two marks each
PAPER 3 - 150 Marks 75 questions of two marks each

I have attached the syllabus for your Reference.

Yes, you have to study Paper 1 as well.
Try to score atleast 75 marks in Paper 1 as it will help you to increase your overall score of the NET exams.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TOURISM.pdf(1.89 MB, 256 views)
27th December 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management

i would like to know the details of UGC NET exam of hotel Management background student? provide syllabus details?
12th April 2016, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I am doing master in tourism management. Sir can I apply. For. Net. Exam in July 2016 plzzz sirr. Give me. Good. Suggestion
25th February 2018, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I have done my B.sc .Now, I have completed MTTM. Can I eligible for ugc NET. Give me the details
25th February 2018, 11:36 PM
randhirk.rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I have done my B.sc .Now, I have completed MTTM. Can I eligible for ugc NET. Give me the details
YES, You can apply for the UGC NET Exams.

You have to choose the subject Tourism Management.

Candidates who have completed Post Graduation with Minimum 55% marks are eligible to apply for the UGC NET Exams.

Now, Candidates would have to appear for only Paper I (100marks) and Paper II (200 marks). The first will be of one-hour duration while the second would be two hours.

The online applications would start from March 6 and the exam would be held on July 8. The last date to fill up the form is April 5, 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?