28th December 2010, 08:04 PM
me student

Did Fashion Designing course with 80% marks and 45% in Graduation : Am I eligible for Probationary Officers exam in any Indian Government Bank?

i did fashion designing with 80% marks bt scored only 45% marks in graduation, am i eligible for probationary officers entrance exam in any indian govt. bank

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG?
  2. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after graduating in Fashion Designing?
  3. Am I eligible to join fashion designing course after complete of my graduation in B.Sc?
  4. Am I eligible for UPSC exam after completing graduation in Fashion Designing with first class marks?
  5. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  6. Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?
  7. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  8. Am I eligible for bank exam with 47.82 in Graduation?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job after B.Sc fashion designing please get me detail of job related fashion designing jobs in government sector? -- [New]
  10. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  11. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  12. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  13. Job opportunities in Central Government/State Government/Government owned public sectors in India on the basis of degree of Bachelor in Hotel Management? Am I eligible to apply for IAS, State Government Public Officers, Bank Probationary Officers? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does graduation in fashion designing from Allahabad university equivalent to graduation in science or commerce or arts?
  15. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  16. Can i do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Information Technology?
  17. What is the procedure followed to do fashion designing after graduation?
  18. Can i study Fashion Designing after doing B.Tech from CSE?
29th December 2010, 01:37 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Did Fashion Designing course with 80% marks and 45% in Graduation : Am I eligible for Probationary Officers exam in any Indian Government Bank?

hi!

The eligibility criteria for PO jobs in most of the bank like SBI, Allahabad bank, ban of baroda etc. requires that the candidate must be graduated in any discipline with minimum of 55% aggregate from a Government recognized University.

So with 45% marks in graduation it would be difficult for you to apply for ban PO jobs.
29th December 2010, 03:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Did Fashion Designing course with 80% marks and 45% in Graduation : Am I eligible for Probationary Officers exam in any Indian Government Bank?

You need to have a minimum of 50% to appear for most banking entrance exams. You need to check the advertisement for the eligibility criteria. Since you have a good score in fashion designing looks like you have an aptitude in the same. It would be advisable to pursue a career where you have a talent.
29th December 2010, 08:16 PM
amahajan

Unhappy Re: Did Fashion Designing course with 80% marks and 45% in Graduation : Am I eligible for Probationary Officers exam in any Indian Government Bank?

Hi
Sorry dear you are not eligible to appear for the post of PO exam of indian govt bank because the eligibility criteria in the some of the bank is 60% or 55% in graduation and none of the bank accept candidate with 45% in graduation.
14th January 2011, 11:29 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Bank probationary officer examination criteria is 50% to 60% (varies from bank to bank) in graduation and age limit 28 or sometimes 30 for general category.

So according to this you are not eligible.
15th January 2011, 10:16 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Dear friend ,

It is sorry to say that you are not eligible for Probationary Officers exam in any Indian Government Bank because according to government rules your should have scored atleast 50 % marks in graduation.

Good day!!!!!!
15th January 2011, 10:41 PM
rahul_kumar066

Minimun requirement for bank po is graduate and average 55% mark aggregate and 60% top demand by bank for po.
24th January 2011, 08:00 PM
sindhusweety

Wink Re: Did Fashion Designing course with 80% marks and 45% in Graduation : Am I eligible for Probationary Officers exam in any Indian Government Bank?

no you are not eligible for the bank jobs as the minimum criteria to get a bank job to have 55% graduation in any disciplane
3rd May 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

what will happen to the students who failed to get 50% marks in graduation ???? why dont the banking people have something the students below 50%.. even the university grants honours to the students having 45% but why there is discrimination in govt sector??
5th July 2011, 11:09 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Hi,
The minimum eligibility criteria for any Bank exam:

1) You have to show your degree of passing by the end of the time decided by the bank authorities.

2) You should have a minimum of 55% marks throughout your graduation (relaxation for SC/ST)

3) You should have a degree in computer from NIT's or other institutes.

4) Your age should be between 21 years and 30 years.

And you do not fit in the criteria...so you are not eligible for bank exams.

Try to explore your talent in fashion world as you have a good score there.

All the best.
5th July 2011, 11:22 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

1) You have to show your degree of passing by the end of the time decided by the bank authorities.

2) You should have a minimum of 55% marks throughout your graduation (relaxation for SC/ST)

Try to explore your talent in fashion world as you have a good score there.

All the best.
29th February 2012, 04:31 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Educational Qualification for a bank PO: Any degree from a recognized University with 55% marks for General and OBC Candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
So, its doesnt matter whether you are a fashion graduate or any one else. But as your score in graduation is too low .SO, you can not take bank PO exam.
15th April 2012, 08:21 PM
neat_raw

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?