12th July 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Electronics and Communication and Electrical Engineering?

what is the difference between electronics & communication and electrical &electronics engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between Electrical engineering and electronics engineering? What subjects to be focussed more on?
  2. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  3. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  4. Difference between EEE and ECE? I am doing 12th class CBSE
  5. Difference between Electronics and Communication and Electrical Engineering?
  6. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  7. Difference in the course material of electrical engineering and electrical and electronics engineering?
  8. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and electronics Control Engineering? What are the job prospects?
  10. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  11. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  12. ECE specialization is available in MS or not?
  13. Integrated B.Tech and M.Tech or Dual course B.Tech and then M.Tech?
  14. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  15. Difference between electrical branch and electronics communication engineering branch?
  16. Difference between electronics, electrical and electronics and telecommunication?
  17. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  18. Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
7th October 2011, 01:00 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Difference between Electronics and Communication and Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the difference between electronics & communication and electrical &electronics engineering?
ECE : Electronics and Communication Engineering.

EEE : Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

The main difference between ECE and EEE is ECE has more Electronics part in it.,and in EEE the subjects will be mainly concentrating on Power Engineering.

One more difference is that ECE deals with Semiconductors, whereas EEE deals with Machinary.

But it is known that ECE is better than EEE its just because its multiple opportunities in various fields. But subject wise EEE is tough when compared to ECE

Electrical engineering has many sub disciplines.
For example like
->Power
->Control.
->Electronics.
->Micro Electronics
->Signal Processing.
->Tele Communications.
->Instrumentation
->Computers.

To verify this info once look into the wikipedia one of the trusted sites of genuine information.

here's the link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_engineering#Sub-disciplines

The top choice being is because of another reason that now present days are very much linked with Communication.

Now the need of communication is growing its wings to every aspect of human's life.
so the communication engineers have high demand.

Communication part in ECE is also main reason for its popularity.

Any of the above branch you choose the only hardwork is the thing you have to do. then definitely you will prosper in future.

all the best in selection of engineering branch.

Regards
3rd May 2012, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Electronics and Communication and Electrical Engineering?

what is the main difference between electronics and electrical .?
17th December 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Electronics and Communication and Electrical Engineering?

whose area is best for ece
18th December 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

as i have completed my ist sem in EEE BE can you please suggest a course which would help me in future and also be benificial in my field of electical and electronics
18th December 2013, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
electronics and communication is the field associated with communication like mobile communication and optical communication and also satellite communication also in VLSI technology.electronics and electrical is the branch associated with electrical like the topic related with transmission lines and also control system which consist of various application in motor.
7th June 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

In computer science and ECE which branch is better with respect to job opportunities
23rd June 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW BEFORE TAKING be COURSES . WHICH SUBJECT INTEREST IS THE BASIC FOR EACH AND EVERY COURSES IN ENGINEERING
20th July 2016, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between Electronics & telecommunication, Power Electronics, Industrial electronics, Electronics Engineering.
6th July 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Which is better electrical engineering or electronic and communication engineering for girls?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?