4th June 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Electronics engineering and ECE subjective?

sir tell me about diff. Between electronics engg. And ECE ,in subjectwise which is the subject is not common in them,

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  2. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and electronics Control Engineering? What are the job prospects?
  3. Difference between EEE and ECE? I am doing 12th class CBSE
  4. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? What is the scope of CSE now and after 4 years?
  5. Difference between CSE and ECE? Which one has a better scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which engineering branch is suited for girls? What is the difference between B.E and ECE?
  7. Difference between B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) and B.Sc(Electronics)? Should I study B.Sc(Electronics) if didn't applied for any entrance exam?
  8. What is the difference between Electrical engineering and electronics engineering? What subjects to be focussed more on?
  9. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  10. Difference in the course material of electrical engineering and electrical and electronics engineering?
  11. Can I get lateral entry in 2nd year in IIT or NIIT after doing B.Tech in GLA Mathura?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MCA course in DU?
  13. What is the difference between electronics telecommunication and instrumentation engineering?
  14. Any difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  15. Difference between electronics, electrical and electronics and telecommunication?
  16. Whether Subjective GRE is tough to clear for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year candidate? -- [New]
  17. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  18. How many seats are there in VIT?
1st May 2016, 12:30 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between Electronics engineering and ECE subjective?

ECE stands for Electronics and Communication Engineering. In this stream, there are subjects combination of streams of communciation and electronics both like analog electronics, digital electronics, electromagnetic theory, communication systems etc.

In electronics stream there are subjects which are only of electronics stream like analog electronics, Digital electronics design etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?