21st July 2011, 03:15 PM
Sayali Ahire

Difference between Government College and Autonomous Government College? Which is the better option? Will there be any differences between the two as per the fee charged?

What is the difference between the govt college & autonomous govt college?
Which will be the best?
Is there any difference between the fees of them?
Is changing the university is causing problem in the future?

21st July 2011, 08:45 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Difference between Government College and Autonomous Government College? Which is the better option? Will there be any differences between the two as per the fee charged?

Hi, there is not much more difference between the two system of college . In autonomus college they have the write to frame the sylabus,question paper and answer sheet will be corrected by them. But in government college it will go to someother college. Basicaly there won't be much difference in the fee .fee will be little more in autonomus when compared to government
14th September 2011, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Government College and Autonomous Government College? Which is the better option? Will there be any differences between the two as per the fee charged?

IF THE UNIVERSITY IS GIVING OUR COLLEGE THE OPTION TO CHOOSE AUTONOMY,SHALL WE GO FOR IT OR NOT? IF SO WHAT WOULD BE THE BENIFIT OF IT? PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS REGARD BY GIVING YOUR VALUABLE SUGGETION.
8th June 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there any government scholarship in autonomous colleges by government?
7th August 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Shall diploma holder students applly for iit ?
15th July 2014, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Autonomous college or anna university affiliated college which is best for B.E in tamil Nadu
8th June 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Government college of pharmacy aurangabad is autonomous or not
1st May 2018, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Autonomous college or anna university affiliated college which is best for B.E in tamil Nadu
7th June 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Difference between government college fee and government aided college fee
4th June 2019, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best college whether government autonomous or government in osmania in case of studies, infrastructure and scholarship. Which college I should choose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?