19th July 2011, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Difference between Hospital Administration and Health Administration?

what is tha differance between hospital administation and health administation

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Hospital Administration and Health Administration?
  2. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  3. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  4. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for MBA in health and hospital administration?
  6. Training for Hospital & Health care administration?
  7. Guidance to do project in Health Care Management being a candidate of pursuing final year in M.Sc Hospital Administration?
  8. Eligibility for NET/SLET in General Management subject after having certificate of Masters programme in Hospital Administration?
  9. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  10. Difference between Health Administration and Clinical Management?
  11. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in quality management in health care or hospital administration?
  12. Job opportunities available after completing M.Phil in Public Health/Hospital Administration? -- [New]
  13. Details about further studies in the field of MSc Medical Anatomy, MBA health and hospital administration and other courses?
  14. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  15. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  16. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  17. Which is the best post graduate course to do after BDS?
  18. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
8th August 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Hospital Administration and Health Administration?

Difference between Hospital Administration and Health Administration?
7th November 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Hospital Administration and Health Administration?

Am a BAMS graduate. Planning to join hospital administration. Am not clear whether hospital administration and health administration are one and the same or different.... pls guide me.....
27th May 2016, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Difference between masters of healthcare & hospital administration ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?