10th December 2012, 05:23 PM
Reneela

Difference between MSc and MA in anthropology?

I m pursuing Graduate in Physics (hons),but want to do Post graduation in Social anthropology that is heavily depends on Art streams **(IGNOU provide MA in social anthropology n also i want to do)*** But Confuse in MSc In anthropology provided by DU.

**i don't wanna to study Bio or Science related thing...**

PLz...provide answer to this relative questions...

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for masters in Anthropology? Good universities and difficulty level of such courses?
  2. What is the difference between Ph.D in Anthropology and Ph.D in Sociology?
  3. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get a perfect job after completing MSc in Anthropology
  5. What to do MCA or M.Sc IT? Difference between both the courses? Benefits of M.Sc IT upon MCA?
  6. Is it possible for me to do MSc in Biochemistry? What are the job scopes for Anthropology Honors
  7. Is there B.Sc in Anthropology available like that of M.Sc and PhD?
  8. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam in University of Delhi? Which topics and subjects should I focus on? Is there any coaching institutes with emphasis of foreign anthropology?
  9. DDCE, Utkal university provides PG in Anthropology? From when admission starts? Eligibility for PG in Anthropology?
  10. Difference between MSc IT and MCA? What should I opt between MSc IT and MCA?
  11. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  12. Eligibility for M.Sc in Forensic Anthropology?
  13. Admission procedure of MSc(Anthropology) in Delhi University? Is there any website to get the previous years mock papers?
  14. Difference between M.Sc Physics and M.Sc Electronics?
  15. Information about PhD in Anthropology for Nepalis student?
  16. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  17. Can we do MSc Anthropology after completing BSc Zoology? Which are the colleges offering this course? -- [New]
  18. Which course has better scope between Chemistry and Anthropology in Ph.D? Job opportunities of Ph.D Forensic Anthropology?
1st February 2013, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between MSc and MA in anthropology?

which stream would be better for doing anthropology
11th February 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done B A in history hon"s n for further study i want to do M A in anthropology.is there any possibilities?
20th February 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Ignou Provides MAAN (masters in anthropology )and MASA (masters in social anthropology). MAAN is a stream of science or art? is it Msc or MA?
pls tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?