6th November 2011, 09:57 PM
sruthi.p

Difference between Pharmaceutical Analysis and Pharmaceutical Technology?

what is the difference between pharmaceutical analysis and pharmaceutical technology and what is the difference between pharmaceutics and industrial pharmacy.
pls answer my question.im very confused to choose which group in m.pharmacy during the counselling.
pls reply as quickly as possible.

19th August 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Pharmaceutical Analysis and Pharmaceutical Technology?

what is the difference between b-tech pharmaceutical technology and b.pharmacy
26th August 2012, 09:02 PM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

Default Re: Difference between Pharmaceutical Analysis and Pharmaceutical Technology?

Pharmacy is a basic course with objective of producing dosage forms (medicines). It include other main areas such as pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacology, pharmacognosy and pharmaceutical analysis. Pharmaceutical technology is a part of pharmacy that deals with technologies used in the development and other issues of formulations.

Thank you
6th October 2012, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

what is different between pharmaceutical chemisty and industrial pharmacy
14th December 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Now ,I am studying pharmaceutical technology
What will doing in my working
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?