14th February 2016, 01:01 AM
123chloe

Difference between Psychology and Physiotherapy? Qualification required to enter in each of these fields?

I am currently doing my gcse and I dont know what i wanna do in future. I like helping people mentally and emotionally i want to be either a physicologist or physiotherapy but i dont really know the difference and i dont know what A levels i should do and what kind of qualification i should have. Can someone tell me similar fields like physicologist and physiotherapy including details olease thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. After completing B.A in Psychology which field can I enter?
  2. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  3. Is there any difference between M.A. and M.Sc to study Psychology?
  4. Are there enough job opportunities in Physiotherapy?
  5. Difference between psychology and psychiatrist?
  6. Difference between MA Psychology and MA applied Psychology? Which one is to be preferred? Is it wise to take up MSc in Applied Psychology being in Arts field? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Reputed college for B.Sc Psychology? Difference between B.Sc Psychology and BA Psychology?
  8. Will I be able to join part time Psychology after engineering? Is any qualification required?
  9. What is the qualification required to enter in BMS?
  10. What is the minimum qualification for Ph.D? Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Psychology after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  12. What is the difference between M.A psychology and MSc psychology
  13. Difference between M.A Psychology and MSc in Psychotherapy and counseling?
  14. Am i eligible to do B.Ed from Haryana Board? I have done graduation in bachelor of physiotherapy and MSc in psychology
  15. Minimum marks required to get admission in Physiotherapy in Gujarat?
  16. What is the future of engineering course?
  17. Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology having completed B.Sc in Computer Science? Which fields I am going to have Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  18. Cant Psychology be done through correspondence? Does it make any difference if we do correspondence?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?