26th March 2011, 01:12 PM

Difference between Toolbar control and Coolbar control?

difference between toolbar control and coolbar control....please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and electronics Control Engineering? What are the job prospects?
  2. What is the use of distance relay in transmission?
  3. Organizations which require Instrumentation and Control Engineers?
  4. Mangalore University BCA 2nd Sem Visual Programming Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Date of employment news paper having information of notification by upsc for ias prelims exam 2010?
  6. Previous year papers of JSPL? In which subject should I give more emphasis?
  7. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering?
  8. Best job in the telecom field for a female?
  9. Can I get a high salary in Automation Field? What is the future scope after B.E ECE?
  10. Syllabus for Pollution Control Board Exam? What is the pattern of the exam of control board?
  11. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  12. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer? -- [New]
  13. IISC 5 years question papers for physics?
  14. Pune University Instrumentation Engineering 3rd Sem-Automatic Control Systems Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  16. 10th for CBSE needed or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure for admission in B.E after diploma? Old question papers for the exam?
  18. Steps on how to connect to a database in Visual Basic?
6th April 2015, 10:27 PM
swarnali chaudhuri

Smile Re: Difference between Toolbar control and Coolbar control?

Hi,
In microsoft windows, there are 2 types of controls. One is simply the toolbar control and the coolbar control which is a moderation of the previous one.
A toolbar control consists of components which are used to make a toolbar as a whole for a particular application. These components consist of a message or a picture and sometimes include both these features. Each component is called a button, whereas coolbar control is a form of toolbar control which consists of components called bands. These bands help in creating a toolbar which is capable of change. More rows are automatically included by a coolbar when required. Hence the coolbar control can change the toolbar as per need unlike a simple toolbar control.
I hope this information is easily understandable and helpful for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?