29th April 2011, 10:07 PM
Sonia shemar

Different chemical companies and industries where I can join for training in Punjab and gain practical knowledge? Requirements for those companies for training?

i m a student of chemical branch in 3rd year. i want to do training in chemical industries and companies in punjab in my summer vocation for 6 weeks and want certificate for training from that company. Please suggest me for different chemical companies and industries where i can join for training in punjab and to gain practical knowledge. what are the requirements for those companies for training.

Related Questions:
  1. How does one get into top in the software engineering field?
  2. Can I go for various institutions, companies or industries Abroad for Training to gain first hand knowledge and technical know how?
  3. How should I join a training program to gain practical knowledge?
  4. In which company I can get a better training which will increase practical knowledge?
  5. Does companies offer theoretical knowledge in training session? Industrial training for Electronics student? -- [New]
  6. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Summer internship cum training in IT companies in Pune?
  8. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  9. Companies in Vadodara which offers summer training in Java? Will I be able to learn practical aspects?
  10. How can I do training in Chemical industries? What's the requirements for the same?
  11. Best companies for my training which I can take up while studying chemical engineering?
  12. Best winter training institutes or companies in Noida, UP?
  13. How can I apply for Training of 6 months in Chemical Industries being a B.Tech Chemical Engineer?
  14. Companies that provides job to ECE students?
  15. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students?
  16. Companies where I can join for training while in 6 semester?
  17. What are the possible training areas I can apply for while doing Electronics and Communication engineering?
  18. How to get entry in the training programme of Telecommunication field?
5th September 2011, 07:47 AM
sanju38121

Default Re: Different chemical companies and industries where I can join for training in Punjab and gain practical knowledge? Requirements for those companies for training?

Sir, dont worry here i am providing you the list of various chemical industries in which you can complete your training without any difficulity.

Shri ram chemical industries.

Punjab chemicals and crop protection
sco no.417-418, sec 35-c chandigarh.
Ph.0172-2600955.

Activated carbon punjab
hoshiarpur
vill. Bhagowal, p.o.adamwal
hoshiarpur.
Ph.09876977000.

Rama chemical industries.
1/2 dhiman nagar, near mahalakshmi mandir,kapurthala road jalandhar.
Ph.09504955655.

Bhatia chemical industries jalandhar.

Tinab products hoshiarpur.

Cheema boilers. Ropar.

All the best.
8th October 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Different chemical companies and industries where I can join for training in Punjab and gain practical knowledge? Requirements for those companies for training?

I am a student of chemical engg. 7th sen , right nw i i am doing training in chemical industry and hw i get job in last sem , isthis posssible
12th November 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

is there any post for occupational health and safety in chemical or pharmaceutical companies in india??????????
25th November 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

my name is prem kumar i am passed out bsc.pcm.and btech in chemical engg from iet campus rohilkhand uni bareilly i want your industries job my email addres ;[ [email protected]]my contact no.07599009119;09627702205
25th November 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i am looking for plant training in chemical engineering in south africa
17th May 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

m doing bsc honor chemistry and i want to do training in summer vacation related to chemistry so plzz suggested me the pharmaceutical companies
10th September 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i m the student of chemical engg. 2nd year. now, i have to take summer training in JULY 2015. i don't know where should i go. i request u to please suggest me. i want to do training in pharma or food industry.
28th November 2015, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am a student of chemical engineering 4th year, i have to do 6th month training in january 2016. So kindly guide me and tell me the procedure to do the training in your institution. My email id is [email protected] and contact no: 9464875229
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?