1st January 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Different colleges for Biotechnology in India? What is the syllabus and how to apply for it?

what are the differnt colleges for biotechnology in india and what are its syllabus and how can i apply in them

Related Questions:
  1. Different colleges for Biotechnology in India? What is the syllabus and how to apply for it?
  2. Top 10 colleges which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  4. List of colleges with placement facility which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) with scholarship to B.Sc candidate in India?
  5. Centres offering Integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology after BSc Biotechnology? When and how to apply?
  6. What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?
  7. How should I appear for Biotechnology entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  8. Which are the good colleges for biotechnology in India?
  9. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  10. List of colleges along with their syllabus,available seats and fee structure offering PG course with biotechnology stream
  11. List of top 10 colleges in India? I have completed my BSc Biotechnology Hons
  12. Colleges offering Mtech in Biotechnology in India? GATE exam necessary for M.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology through GATE Exam being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  14. How to pursue masters in B.Tech Biotechnology? I am planning to apply abroad
  15. Which are the top government colleges in Biotechnology in India?
  16. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  17. Colleges offering M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Pune? Eligibility to apply for B.Sc(Life Science) student? -- [New]
  18. List of top colleges in India offering biotechnology courses for 12th passed students?
20th October 2016, 06:13 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Different colleges for Biotechnology in India? What is the syllabus and how to apply for it?

Biotechnology Courses
- B.Sc (Biotechnology) : After (10+2) with PCB or PCM
- B.E./B.Tech (Biotechnology) : After (10+2) with PCM

Admission
You also need to appear entrance exam for admission JEE Main or University Level Entrance. Admission will be made based on final merit score which is prepared on the basis of score obtained in (10+2) cum entrance exam.

Syllabus
- Biotechnology Chemistry
- Bio physiology
- Cell Biology & Genetics
- Animal & Plant Physiology
- Bio-Statistics
- Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- Industrial & Environmental Biotechnology

Top Biotechnology Colleges In India
- IITs & NITs
- PSG College of Technology
- Vellore Institute of Technology
- Satyabhama University
- BMS College of Engineering
- Karunya University
- Thapar University
- SASTRA University
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- Chaitanya Bharti Institute of Technology

Employment Sectors In Biotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Agriculture Industries
- Food Manufacturing Units
- Medical Schools
- Agro Based Industries
- Aquaculture Industries
- Government Labs
31st July 2020, 05:40 PM
deepikapandey9999

Default Re: Different colleges for Biotechnology in India? What is the syllabus and how to apply for it?

Biotech is very underrated course in india as people refuse to see the future in this field , but yes there are many colleges which provide these courses

IIT Kharagpur
IIT Roorkee
IIT Guwhati
NIT Warangal
NSIT {Delhi}
Manipal Institute of Technology
Thappar University
VIT ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?