20th February 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Which are the different courses of MSc which I can opt? I am doing BSc in Botany

i am doing b.sc. in botany. I wanted to know about different courses of m.sc. which i can opt?

30th April 2014, 02:37 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which are the different courses of MSc which I can opt? I am doing BSc in Botany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing b.sc. in botany. I wanted to know about different courses of m.sc. which i can opt?
Yes your eligible for M.Sc in Human Anatomy course after completing B.Sc in Microbiology. The Applicant who studied Physics, Chemistry, Zoology or Botany subjects in 12th standard and Bachelor degree course are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Human Anatomy course.

So, After completing B.Sc in Microbiology your eligigble for M.sc in Human Anatomy course.

M.Sc stands for Master of Science. The duration of the course is for two years with four semester. This M.Sc in Human Anatomy having good scope in both the Private as well as Public Sectors.

The Minimum Educational qualification required for take admission M.Sc in Human Anatomy, the candidate should be complete bachelor degree in science discipline with 60% marks from recognized university. Final year candidate of Bachelor degree can also apply for this course

Based on Entrance examination score, the applicant may get admission for this course. The Top Institution in Indian which conducts entrance examination for M.Sc in Human Antomy course , Delhi University, Jadavpur University, Jawahar lal University etc..

Best M.Sc in Human Anatomy Colleges in India:-

University of Madras
Maharaja Sayajirao University
Kasturba Medical College
Government Medical College
Dr. N.T.R University of Health Sciences
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Rajasthan University of Health Science
Teerthanker Mahaveer University
Sardar Patel University
12th May 2014, 09:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the different courses of MSc which I can opt? I am doing BSc in Botany

Quote:
M.Sc stands for (Master of Science). The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester. There are various streams available in M.Sc course. You can choose any specialization as you wish.

M.Sc crouse specialization:-

M.Sc in Biology
M.Sc in Computer Science
M.Sc in Chemistry
M.Sc in Matehmatics
M.Sc in Physics
M.Sc in Zoology
M.Sc in Electronics
M.Sc in Biochemistry

For joining the M.Sc course, the candidate should be complete graduation preferably in Sience Stream ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Statistics etc.) from recognized university.

Candidate need to score minimum 60% percentage of marks from recognized university and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates.

First preference will be given to the candidate who secure good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination. The Entrance Examination will be conducted by the institution itself based on the Entrance Examination score you may get admission for M.sc Course.
14th May 2014, 01:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

M.Sc stands for (Master of Science). The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester. There are various streams available in M.Sc course. You can choose any specialization as you wish.

M.Sc course specialization:-

M.Sc in Biology
M.Sc in Computer Science
M.Sc in Chemistry
M.Sc in Mathematics
M.Sc in Physics
M.Sc in Zoology
M.Sc in Electronics
M.Sc in Biochemistry

For joining the M.Sc course, the candidate should be complete graduation preferably in Science Stream ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Statistics etc.) from recognized university.

Candidate need to score minimum 60% percentage of marks from recognized university and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates.

First preference will be given to the candidate who secure good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination. The Entrance Examination will be conducted by the institution itself based on the Entrance Examination score you may get admission for M.sc Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?