28th August 2011, 12:46 AM
eitika

Different courses offered after B.Pharm? Names of the colleges and universities?

i am 4th year b.pharm student and want to know the different courses offered after b.pharm having a higher salary packages.......and the name of colleges or universities offering them.....my area of interest is little more towards pharmacolgy and research.....and also want to know the new courses or diploma which i can do while pursuing my postgraduate.....

12th January 2012, 06:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Different courses offered after B.Pharm? Names of the colleges and universities?

After completing your B.pharma you can opt for M.Pharm,MBA, you can even do Masters Degree in `Sports Medicine' or do MSc(Bio-Technology),MS Pharm,M Tech,etc. Pharmacology course well known course in medical field. List of colleges offering pharmacology are:-

MGM Medical College, Jamshedpur, Bihar

Patna Medical College, Bihar

Gandhi Medical College, Andhra Pradesh

All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi

Assam Medical Colllege

And colleges which offers M.pharma are:-

Allana College of Pharmacy

Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy

Alwar Pharmacy College

Anand Pharmacy College

Annamacharya College of Pharmacy

Bapatla College of Pharmacy (BCOP)

Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Pharmacy

Goa College of Pharmacy, Panaji 403001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?