17th June 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult MBBS entrance exam if my basic concepts of 11th are not clear?

I M a 12 student..IS it 2 difficult to crack any entrance exam if ur 11 is not clear?? wat are ways i cud make m dream true??

30th October 2011, 01:21 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult MBBS entrance exam if my basic concepts of 11th are not clear?

hi,
yes it is very difficult to qualify any entrance exam without clearing the concept.

exam will on based on the concept of the subject.

you have to read 11th class books once again if u want to qualify the exam

you have to think on the different topics of physics, chemistry and biology

good luck!
5th November 2011, 10:32 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is it difficult MBBS entrance exam if my basic concepts of 11th are not clear?

Hi

Entrance exams after 12th comprises of whole 11th and 12th syllabus that is questioned to the candidates. Yeah 12th has got more weightage, but even 11th carries about 45% of the marks.

So concepts of 11th class matter a lot, if you want to get good rank, or get good score.

So what you can do is, start revising the 11th basic concepts, look through the examples, and solve the questions which are important in terms of topics of which you feel had more weightage in last years papers.

This way you can increase you confidence, and cover up a lot of topics in short times.
All the best.
29th December 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it difficult MBBS entrance exam if my basic concepts of 11th are not clear?

i am interested in having a career in medical field..... i got good knowledge too..but fact is i am doing b-tech in computer science and i am in 3rd year..i want to leave b-tech,can it be possible to leve b=tech and again going for mbbs entrance tests and choose as my dedicated profession?
28th January 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 9 . i have interest in phy. and chem. a lot and in these both subjects i am good . then please tell me whether to choose medical or non med. in class 11th.
9th January 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to become an air officer. So, what should be the steps to achieve this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?