31st July 2020, 06:56 PM
guest 111

Is it difficult to study a Graduate degree course in Computer Science with PCB subject group?

Hi, I am pursuing my Intermediate from Science stream with PCB subject combination. I wish to do a Graduate degree course in Computer Science after qualifying 12th. Will I get admission with PCB? Will it be tough to cope up with Computer Science course being a Biology candidate?

4th August 2020, 02:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to study a Graduate degree course in Computer Science with PCB subject group?

First thing I would like to let you know is that to pursue Any Degree course in Computer Science, one is required to have opted for Mathematics ( or even Physics) for their Class 12th studies.

So, having opted for PCB combination, you won't be able to pursue Degree course in Computer Science after Class 12th.
4th August 2020, 08:20 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to study a Graduate degree course in Computer Science with PCB subject group?

The basic eligibility to get admission in B.Sc Computer Science course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in computer science course after qualifying 12th in PCB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?