5th January 2020, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma in BTC same as Diploma in NTT?

Hi, could anybody please tell me the differences between Diploma in Basic Training Certificate (BTC) and Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT)? Is this course same only? Which all subjects are covered in each of these Diploma? Which has more scope and job opportunities?

1st December 2020, 01:20 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Is Diploma in BTC same as Diploma in NTT?

Basic training certificate is a two year certificate diploma program which is recognised by the government of India
basic training certificate is mandatory for the candidate who wish to teach the primary schools in government sector

Diploma in nursery teacher training a short course focus on the candidates who want to teach the pre primary level of the students
They are trained in the areas like child education teaching methodology nursery level subject and communication
there is a difference in both of the courses as one is a training for the primary level of the students and other is for the training of the pre primary level of the students
14th March 2023, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma in NPTT and BTC same
28th March 2023, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I will do graduation in 2014 now which is better for me. Ntt Or btc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?