4th August 2017, 04:17 PM
naglothshubham

Is the diploma course provided from IGNOU approved by University Grants Commission?

The Diploma course offered by IGNOU are approved by University Grants Commission (UGC), or not? I will complete my diploma in computer applications (DCA) by IGNOU university, so can I apply for patwari vacancy? How to get the information soon?

7th August 2017, 05:58 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the diploma course provided from IGNOU approved by University Grants Commission?

IGNOU refers to Indira Gandhi National Open University and as the name suggests it is a Central University of India and hence no question about the recognization of degree issued by same.

So as far as you are concerned about the validity of your DCA degree for patwari vacancy then I would like to let you know that your degree is certainly valid for such vacancies.
8th August 2017, 02:04 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is the diploma course provided from IGNOU approved by University Grants Commission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naglothshubham View Post
The Diploma course offered by IGNOU are approved by University Grants Commission (UGC), or not? I will complete my diploma in computer applications (DCA) by IGNOU university, so can I apply for patwari vacancy? How to get the information soon?
Yes, candidate IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University) is approved to UGC(University Grant Commission).

>> Candidate in IGNOU duration of DCA diploma is 1 year and qualification required to apply for diploma is 12th or equivalent qualification from govt approve board.

So don't worry and go for diploma under IGNOU.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?