20th January 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Are diploma mechanical students eligible for Aeronautical Engineering in India?

Diplamo in mechanical engg holder is eligible to aeronactical engg in INDIA

Related Questions:
  1. Are diploma mechanical students eligible for Aeronautical Engineering in India?
  2. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Am I eligible for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  4. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  6. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  7. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Eligibility to study B.Tech Aeronautical for Diploma Mechanical student? Total fee expenses of B.Tech Aeronautical?
  9. Mechanical engineering Diploma holder is eligible for Aeronautical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  11. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. List of engineering colleges which provide aeronautical engineering in India?
  13. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  16. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  17. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I apply for Diploma in Automobile or Aeronautical Engineering if passed diploma in Mechanical Engineering from MSBTE?
28th March 2015, 07:59 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are diploma mechanical students eligible for Aeronautical Engineering in India?

Yes, you are eligible to go for the Aeronautical engineering if you hold the diploma in Mechanical engineering and can be a better option for you as its a related field to the mechanic department.

To join the Aeronautical engineering in any collage you have to passed out first the LEET
(lateral entry entrance test) which is hold to be admission in any B.tech course after the Diploma courses but the main disadvantage of the diploma is that you can not join the IIT collages after LEET its allow to be admission in state level collages and NIT and some Universities to get admission and mostly 10% seats in all collages and universities reserved for LEET candidates.

Some of the collages and Universities that you can apply fr the admission are-

** PEC University of technology

** Indian institute of engineering science and technology

** Sathyabhama university

** M.V.J. collage of engineering

** Manav rachna international University

** Shashib collage of engineering

** Bengal engineering and science university

** Guru gram institute of aerospace engineering

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?