9th January 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma in textile engineering equivalent to Graduation? Can I do MBA after diploma?

i have completed my diploma in textile technology after class 10 i want to know that is diploma is equal to graduation. can i do mba after this.

11th January 2011, 02:57 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Diploma in textile engineering equivalent to Graduation? Can I do MBA after diploma?

hello friend,
no diploma course is equivalent to 12th not graduation. so you will have to do graduation then you will be able for mba.
11th January 2011, 07:23 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is Diploma in textile engineering equivalent to Graduation? Can I do MBA after diploma?

hello friend........
according to me diploma is not equivalent to graduation but then you can do MBA after diploma it depends on you ........
18th January 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my diploma in textile technology after class 10 i want to know that is diploma is equal to graduation. can i do mba after this.
Diploma in engineering is higher qualification than +2,because diploma holders can get admission in the second year of engineering degree program like B.Sc. holders.And A.I.C.T.E. identified diploma in engineering program equivalents to first year of B.Tech.A Diploma holder can apply for IIT and AIEEE.In some cases it is equivalent to graduation.It is the fault of our education system who assigned only 10% of total seats of Degree in Engineering programmes for diploma holders.Haryana Board of School Education recognised diploma in engineering equivalents to +2
1st February 2011, 12:53 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Cool Re: Is Diploma in textile engineering equivalent to Graduation? Can I do MBA after diploma?

Quote:
no diploma is not equivalent to graduation. you need to do further studies and complete your graduation. diploma is equivalent to 12th class only. after completing your graduation, you will become eligible for getting admission in mba. for admission in mba, you will have to give CAT exam.
27th May 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my diploma after 10th std. can i do mba
1st June 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

THIS IS MY LAST YEAR IN DIPLOMA IN TEXTILE ENG. I WANTS TO JOBS IN BEST COMPANIS
10th June 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How many options after completing diploma in textile & which are options
18th June 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Please suggest me about apperal merchandising and management course. I have completed diploma in textile technology.
23rd June 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Design from NIFT is equivalent to B.Tech?
9th July 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I did 10 2 & COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS ENGG.SO IS EQUIVALENT TO GENERAL DEGREE LIKE BA,BSC,BCOM ETC.BECAUSE LOT OF JOB AVAILABLE FOR BA,BCOM,BSC & ASKING EDUCATION QUALIFICATION SUCH THAT DEGREE FROM ANY UNIVERCSITY.

SO PLS SUGGEST CAN I APPLY FOR SUCH POST
30th July 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for bank clarical exam after completing diploma in textile enfineering
9th September 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

i have compleated the B.Com, i want to do BE is it possible or not and its easy for me or not
8th October 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

from where I do get the written documentation by govt. of India that 3 years regular Diploma is equivalent to 10 2, and also eligible for apply govt. jobs with these equivalent qualification????
3rd December 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

can a textile technology diploma holder do b.e. in machenical.
15th January 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in computer engineering ( 3years) from kasturba polytechnic..after 12th..bt i have low percentage in 12th so can diploma be considered as equivalent to 12th?
9th May 2013, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

I am from commerce stream.I have done diploma in textile designing and aftr that i got job in this field but now i wantd to complete my graduation degree.but i got confused which course i choose..please suggest me it will be great help for me..thank u
9th May 2013, 11:39 AM
sonyalex
Member+

hi friends...
diploma is not equalent to the degree, so you not not eligible for M.B.A after completion of of diploma
thank you...
9th May 2013, 12:22 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
No the diploma degree which you have gain after completing your class 10 education will not help you to take admission in MBA.
For taking admission in this course,your educational qualification should be :-
  • Post Graduate Diploma in any stream from recognized institute/university. OR
  • Graduation degree in any stream from recognized university.
No,Diploma degree is not equivalent to Graduation degree.
Using Graduation degree you can apply for Bank PO,SSC UDC,UPSC Exam but using Diploma degree you will not be able to apply for this exam.
Your diploma degree wil only be helpful in applying to Railway exams and in Technical departments of SAIL,BHEL,BOKARO STEEL etc.

As you have completed your Diploma in Engineering related subjects.These subjects can be one of these :-
  • Civil Engineering.
  • Electrical Engineering.
  • Mechanical Engineering.
  • Electronics and Communication Engineering.
So you will have to increase your educational qualification by doing B.Tech/B.E in engineering subjects.

After completing your B.Tech/B.E you will be eligible to apply for MBA Entrance exams.

There are various entrance exams in which you can apply.These are :-
  • CAT.
  • XAT.
  • MAT.
  • SNAP.
  • FMS.
Note :-
  • For appearing in the Management Entrance Exams there is no age limit and no minimum marks required.
  • Thus a candidates having any age and having any marks are eligible to apply for Management Entrance exams.
9th May 2013, 09:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No Diploma is not equivalent to Graduation. So you are not eligible for MBA if you are a Diploma holder.

If you are Diploma holder then you can get lateral entry into the Graduation course of the respective discipline in which you have done your Diploma or you can do Graduation from some other subjects.

So get admission into Graduation if you are interested in doing MBA course. Also complete Graduation with 50% or above marks then only you will be eligible for various entrance examination for MBA course.

There are many entrance like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT etc and you can apply all of them after Graduation. The score in these exam will determine which college you will get for MBA.

Hence getting a good score in these exams is very essential to get a top college. Hence you must take admission into Graduation and start preparing for these entrance along with the Graduation.

For more information visit http://www.catiim.in
15th August 2016, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me that I have passed pg diploma in fire safety engg then are i elgibility for MBA in fire safety management kindly tell me full details about it
15th August 2016, 10:51 PM
nayand1234

I am sorry to say but no diploma course in any field is equivalent to a graduate degree.
Furthermore it is essential for you to know that one a cannot pursue an MBA degree or any equivalent post graduation degree unless that person has a graduation degree.
So it is important for you to take a graduation degree now (will be easy for you to do that if you do your graduation in the same field as your diploma) and then try and pursue MBA.
9th July 2017, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I am diploma in textile engineering and after take admission in bachelor in textile in direct second year through lateral entry... And complete my bachelor degree... Am i eligible for ssc chsl exam..or ssc cgl,cpo exam??please clear my doubt..
12th January 2020, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Textile Diploma One can apply for NGOs like Gak as Field Officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?