22nd February 2022, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Direct 2nd year admission in BEd college is possible without giving CET?

Hi, Sir, I have completed my Post Graduation in English Literature and I want to pursue BEd so can I get direct admission in 2nd Year Bed college without giving CET?

23rd February 2022, 12:55 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct 2nd year admission in BEd college is possible without giving CET?

No,you can't take direct admission in BEd , Because BEd is by itself a 2 years degree.
And for BEd you don't have to give the entrance exam.
23rd February 2022, 07:31 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct 2nd year admission in BEd college is possible without giving CET?

As far as you are concerned about getting admission in second year of a two year B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) degree course on the basis of Post Graduation in English Literature course then I would like to let you know that there is no such provision through which a candidate can get direct admission or lateral entry to the second year of your B.Ed. degree.

So, if you are interested in B.Ed. degree course, then you will be required to start from the very beginning. Also, whether or not you need to appear in CETs for B.Ed. admission depends upon the admission criteria of your college in which you want to take admission.
23rd February 2022, 08:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, direct second year admission in B.Ed college is not possible. For B.Ed courses there are no lateral entry available through which you can take direct admission to the second year of B.Ed. If you take admission in B.Ed course, then you have to study for the beginning of the B.Ed course.

In case of taking admission into B.Ed course without the CET entrance exam you can buy the seat.
There will be few management seats are available in the respective colleges in order to take admission into the course.
So if you are interested you can take the management seat and done course without the CTET exam.
23rd February 2022, 08:28 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Some colleges provide admission on the basis of entrance exam while some on the basis of merit only.
This totally depends on the state from where you want to persue the course.
One can ask for admission without any entrance exam only in some private BEd institution , they might be few in number but thay can charge you extra fees for that.

As you want to jump into 2nd year without giving entrance, that also depends on the institution whether they agree to it or not.
Or they may charge extra for such case or may be they don't agree and you have to go through an entrance exam.
24th February 2022, 10:36 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There is no provision of lateral entry or direct admission in 2nd year of B.Ed course.

B.Ed is Bachelor degree in Education is a two year course. So, you are not eligible for the admission in the course.
25th February 2022, 06:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Direct 2nd-year admission in BEd college is not possible but without giving CETor entrance examination you can get the admission. There are some universities and colleges which offer direct admission without any entrance examination. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have completed their graduation in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The minimum score and admission process may vary from college to college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?