13th April 2020, 10:53 PM
VISHNUVKO

Is distance education from University of Madras eligible for admission in IGNOU for Post Graduation?

Sir, I have completed my graduation from the Institute of distance education University of Madras in 2019 in BA English through distance education. Am I eligible for admission in IGNOU for Post Graduation? Kindly reply as soon as possible

15th April 2020, 10:56 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is distance education from University of Madras eligible for admission in IGNOU for Post Graduation?

Yes. You are eligible for getting PG admission to IGNOU after completion of your graduation in distance mode from Madras University. Admission for MA courses in IGNOU will be based on merit of qualifying examination.

Admission Steps
- Visit the admission portal of IGNOU.
- Register yourself by entering basic details and create username and password.
- Log on and fill the necessary details in application form.
- Upload scanned documents in specified size and format.
- Preview your application and check it before final submission.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Take a print out of application form for future reference.

Tentative Dates of Admission

For July 2020 Session
- Registration Starts : May, 2020
- Registration Ends : September, 2020

For January 2021 Session
- Registration Starts : November, 2020
- Registration Ends : February, 2021
15th April 2020, 08:30 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is distance education from University of Madras eligible for admission in IGNOU for Post Graduation?

Yes, candidate passed bachelor degree in distance mode are eligible to get admission in the post graduation course.

So, you can apply for the admission in post graduation course on the basis of your educational qualification in post graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?