16th August 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Do female B.Tech EEE candidates with 72% marks need to do some courses like Autocad or PLC to get a core job?

Sir I'm Meghna. I have completed my B.Tech in EEE with 72 percent. So please help to get a job in core sector. I have heard that female candidates are not mostly preferred for core sector is that true.? Do female candidates in EEE have to do some course like autocad or PLC to get a core job?

Related Questions:
  1. List of exam providing job opportunities for EEE graduates? Should I do some special courses like PLC, DCS, SCARDA etc for getting job?
  2. List core companies in Chennai for female EEE graduates?
  3. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to get a job in core companies after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  5. Guidance to get core job in Instrumentation after completion of B.E? -- [New]
  6. How to join core companies after completing B.Tech in EEE?
  7. What are the best courses to take after B.Tech EEE to get a job in core companies?
  8. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  9. Detailed syllabus for PLCC/C&I(electronics and communication)
  10. Is GATE score necessary to get core EEE job? What are the qualifications required?
  11. Procedure to follow for getting job in small core companies after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  12. Courses which are required for a core job? Which are the important subjects for a core job?
  13. What courses I need to do for gaining core job in electronics and instrumentation field?
  14. Which course is a good choice for me to get Job in Core Companies having completed B.Tech in EEE stream?
  15. How to get a job in core field? I have completed EEE with 77%
  16. How to get EEE core job after completing B.Tech EEE with 70%?
  17. What would be the salary package given by company for candidates who have completed PLC courses?
  18. List of core companies in visakhapatnam for the candidates of B.Tech in EEE to apply for job?
5th September 2016, 05:53 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Do female B.Tech EEE candidates with 72% marks need to do some courses like Autocad or PLC to get a core job?

It is not 100% true that female candidates are not mostly preferred for core sector. But there are so many female employees are there working in core sector.

This is a very good choice if you want to work with core sector. You have very good marks in your B.Tech. So go for AUTOCAD or PLC and try to have a good marks.

You can always do some office work. It's not always true that working in core sector means you will be out in the field to get work done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?