15th June 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Do government colleges provide good education? I want to take computer science and engineering course

can government engineering college,bilaspur,chhattisgarh affiliated to chhattisgarh swami vivekanand technical university,bhilai provide a good education in computer science engineering????

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges and universities which provide M.Tech in Computer Science through correspondence?
  2. Is there any future studying Computer Science in India? Best public colleges which provide Bachelor or Master degrees in Computer Science? -- [New]
  3. Government engineering colleges for M.Tech with computer science branch?
  4. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  5. Which are the colleges in India offering a good education other than IITs
  6. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  7. Which are the nearest engineering government colleges to Kandivali? What is their fee structure? In which Government Colleges should I apply?
  8. List of some government engineering colleges for M.Tech with compute science branch?
  9. How to take admission in government colleges in computer science and engineering through lateral entry? I have completed diploma engineering in computer science and technology
  10. Detailed information about Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course through distance education?
  11. What specialization are available in M.Tech for computer science?
  12. Can I get a government job after scoring 80% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  13. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  14. Colleges offering distance education in M.Tech/M.E for computer science and engineering branch students?
  15. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get a good job after completing B.Tech in computer science and engineering? I have secured 82.6% in engineering
  17. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  18. Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?
26th June 2015, 09:32 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Do government colleges provide good education? I want to take computer science and engineering course

Definitely yes they provides better education because Lecturers of government college are 100% well qualified as compared to any private colleges each lecture first needs to clear the entrance test to get an job in government colleges in that manner they are well qualified hence they provides an better education then private college staffs and one more thing government colleges provides a better facilities then any private colleges as well as fee should be low in government colleges as compared to private one
27th June 2015, 12:52 PM
krroshan.amar

Default Re: Do government colleges provide good education? I want to take computer science and engineering course

In India people prefer to study in private schools before 12th but after completing their intermediate whole scenario changes people like to go for Govt colleges because they not only provide quality education but also their fees are very much reasonable that is affordable for everyone.

Since its a govt college then in my opinion you should go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?