13th June 2012, 08:27 PM
sourabh09

Do I have a chance to get admission in engineering? I have got compartment in one subject in CBSE and now writing compartment exam

I have got compartment in one subject in CBSE and now writting compartment exam on 16th July .Result is expected to be available by 31st July.But I have done well in AIEEE.I have made a good score in AIEEE and if i pass the compartment exam by 31st July,do I have a chance to get admission in engineering?

19th June 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I have a chance to get admission in engineering? I have got compartment in one subject in CBSE and now writing compartment exam

can i get the provisional admission in oriental college or lnct college in bhopal ?
7th August 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I have a chance to get admission in engineering? I have got compartment in one subject in CBSE and now writing compartment exam

hi.................... i have got compartment in accounts........... my exame is held on 16july 2012 but i failed in compartment exame also and my second compartment exame is held on march 2013........................... so plese tell me that it is possible or not possible for me to take provisional admission in BBA,B.COM,BBM in any private collage.
28th May 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Do I have a chance for doing job after passing in compartment exam?
29th May 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

do i have a chance to get enggneering adimision? i have one compartment test
5th August 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i got compartment in physics n i failed in comparment exam so,i have 2 chance or not get second chance.plzz plzz help me..
14th September 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I have got compartment in maths in 2013 without giving compartment exam I want to repeat 12th? what should I do?????
14th September 2013, 06:10 PM
KULWINDER.KK

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourabh09 View Post
I have got compartment in one subject in CBSE and now writting compartment exam on 16th July .Result is expected to be available by 31st July.But I have done well in AIEEE.I have made a good score in AIEEE and if i pass the compartment exam by 31st July,do I have a chance to get admission in engineering?
yes ofcourse dear, you can apply for admission

but only after the result and even you will get scholarship on based of aieee score and rank.

thankyou
14th September 2013, 06:24 PM
SHNSING946

Thumbs up Re: Do I have a chance to get admission in engineering? I have got compartment in one subject in CBSE and now writing compartment exam

Hello Friend,

At the time of counselling you are required

to produce your original documents like 10+2 certificate and other documents

if you manage these documents to produce by the date of counselling then you

can admission for that and if not you cannot get admission...

Good Luck
14th September 2013, 10:13 PM
abdul005

Quote:
Yes you do have chance in getting admission into the engineering colleges by applying for a management seat
6th May 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I have one compartment held on 29th of this month bt I had comet k on 11th im eligible to write that exam
28th May 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I got compartment in mathematics of 12th boards exam 2014....but i got counselling letters from many colleges like SRM UNIVERSITY,JECRC UNIVERSITY,JL BAJAJ UNIVERSITY,JAYPEE UNIVERSITY.
is there any chance to get engineering college from RPET?
plz answer my question.....m really depressed an thinking of commit a sucide...plz reply on my id :- [email protected]
28th May 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

i have given improvement in 2014 and i have got compartment in 1 subject but i have done very well in uptu 2014.so can i get admission in good college after giving exam of compartment
28th May 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

i failed in maths in cbse 12th.can i give compartmental exam and take admission in engineering?
29th May 2014, 09:11 AM
harishbabu1234

Smile Re: Do I have a chance to get admission in engineering? I have got compartment in one subject in CBSE and now writing compartment exam

Quote:
yes buddy, you can get the seat in nits if you are quite able to clear them before the selection process.
29th May 2014, 04:41 PM
suresh_batra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have given improvement in 2014 and i have got compartment in 1 subject but i have done very well in uptu 2014.so can i get admission in good college after giving exam of compartment
Until you clear compartment subjects in 12th, you won't be able to get admission in good universities/college. But, there is one option which you could consider in which you could take admission in diploma course in a college/university on basis of 10th marks and later on, when you have cleared all your 12th subjects, you can upgrade your diploma to degree course. But, there are only few college/universities which do it; one of which I know is Lovely Professional University.
Refer to its website for more details.
5th September 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i have compartement in accounts and i not clear my july exam now can i take admission in bba
5th September 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

ihave compartment in accounts and i failled to claer my exam that is in july .can i take admission in bba
11th April 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering college i can apply for if i pass in compartment exam
19th June 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I have got compartment in one subject in cbse and if i clear my compart exam and i want to gap this year can i take admission in engineering next year with same marksheet ? Plz reply
20th June 2015, 11:35 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Hello
Yes you are eligible for this but only after clearing your 12th. Firstly you have to clear your +2 exam then only you are admitted.
Thanks
14th December 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th cbse exam 2015 but i have to give improvement in FT in Physics only this year, can i appear jee main exam 2016 ?
11th April 2016, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got compartment in math subject in 2015 can I eligible for jee advanced if I will pass in 2016
14th May 2016, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

If we are fail in maths class 12 from mp board (english medium) then what can we do ??
Plz reply fast , its urgent
26th May 2018, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I got compartment in computer science in 2018 and I qualify jee mains if I qualify jee advanced and compartment also this year then can I get admission in it colleges. Is they reserve my seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?