31st January 2012, 05:41 PM
manasa mannava

Do I have to complete my graduation in order to appear for GMAT exam?

Do i have to complete my graduation in order to appear for the GMAT exam?

20th September 2012, 12:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to complete my graduation in order to appear for GMAT exam?

No specific education eligibility is required to apply for GMAT. Age of the candidate is not a restriction. Applications forms can be collected from Graduate Management Admission Council. This can also be collected from the office of concerned Universities/Colleges. GMAT score will be valid for 5 years.
20th September 2012, 02:08 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to complete my graduation in order to appear for GMAT exam?

Graduate Management Admission Test or the GMAT is the entrance exam for Master of Business Administration course in more than 1,700 universities across the world. After appearing for the GMAT exam, you can apply for some top MBA universities in the world including heavyweights like:

London Business School

Yale School of Management

Trinity College in Dublin

Candidate from several countries across the world can appear for the Graduate Management Admission Test. Not just top B-Schools in United States and Europe but several universities in India also accept the GMAT score for admission.

The GMAT exam is conducted by the Educational Testing Service" (ETS) on the behalf of Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). ETS which is also responsible for conducting other exams like GRE and TOEFL appoints testing agencies across the world to conduct exams. In India ETS has appointed Prometric Testing (P) Ltd which administers the tests in the country.

Eligibility

Anyone from any part of the world can appear for the GMAT entrance exam. There is no age requirement.

The only requirement is that candidate applying for GMAT should have at least graduation degree. Therefore to answer your question, yes it would require you to complete graduation to appear for GMAT.

Please remember that GMAT score is only valid for 5 years. However there are some universities in the world which would not accept score older than 2 years.

A candidate can appear for GMAT exam once a month. In total each candidate is given 5 chances per year to appear for GMAT.

Admission Process

To register for GMAT exam you would have to visit their official website.

It is important to register at least 15 days prior to the GMAT exam. However those who are interested in appearing for GMAT between September to December at required to register at least 3 months in advance.

Fee

The fee to appear for GMAT is USD 250. However in some countries candidates are required to pay additional taxes. You should made the payment at least 7 days ahead of the GMAT test.

You can make the payment via following mode:

Credit Cards - All Visa, Master Card and American Express credit cards are accepted.

Debit Cards - Visa and Master Debit Cards are also accepted for payment.

Cashier’s check (mailed forms only)

Money order (mailed forms only)

Personal check (mailed forms only)
20th September 2012, 02:21 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Do I have to complete my graduation in order to appear for GMAT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manasa mannava View Post
Do i have to complete my graduation in order to appear for the GMAT exam?
GMAT exam is conducted for taking admission in MBA (Master of Business Administrative).....

>> Yes, A candidate who are aspiring to become MBA he/she will have to apply for GMAT exam.....

>> And for Applying for GMAT a candidate must have to complete their /graduation Degree in any field whit at least 55% from recognized Universities.....

>> Final Year student may also applicable for GMAT...

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?