28th May 2018, 01:56 AM
Kushal Agrwal

Do I have to repeat a year if failed in 2 subject of BCom(H) 2nd year?

Hi Sir, I want to know if I fail in 2 subjects of BCom 2nd year Honours of Siddhartha University Kapilvastu then do I have to repeat a whole year? Or I just have to reappear for exam only of that 2 subjects I failed? Please help me to know about this asap.

30th May 2018, 09:26 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to repeat a year if failed in 2 subject of BCom(H) 2nd year?

No, there is no need to repeat year if you have failed in two subjects of your B.Com (H) second year. You can qualify those subjects by appearing in Supplementary examinations. You can clear those backlogs before completion of your B.Com course. So, I suggest you to clear your backlogs i.e., two failed subjects of your B.Com (H) second year as soon as possible by appearing in Supplementary examinations.

31st May 2018, 01:26 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to repeat a year if failed in 2 subject of BCom(H) 2nd year?

=> The Siddharth University, Kapilvastu, Siddharth Nagar is a state university established by Government of Uttar Pradesh in Kapilvastu, Siddharth Nagar.

=> As per my knowledge, you just have to reappear for exam only of that 2 subjects in which you have failed rather than to repeat a whole year.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Kapilavastu Road, Siddharthnagar, Uttar Pradesh 272205
Phone: 088400 29947

23rd September 2022, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

what if i get failed in 4 main subject of b com in second year and the result is showing fail so i have to repeat my second year or can i get promoted in 3 rd year an can clear both simentaniously

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?