16th May 2010, 10:14 AM
DARSANA

Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?

sir/madam,
i am doing my third year civil engineering. i would like get placement in government organisation(good position).for that i have to write any examination like tnpsc,railway exams..? if i have to write it what are all the possible exams please guide me whatelse i have to do

25th May 2011, 12:14 PM
bnk4

Default Re: Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?

What problem arise if we use regulators without/before filters?
25th May 2011, 12:17 PM
bnk4

Default Re: Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?

Why FET is known as voltage control device?
25th May 2011, 12:19 PM
bnk4

Why the feeding frequency to a microprocessor is twice the operating frequency...........
25th November 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO WRITE RAILWAY EXAM?WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF APPLICATION SUBMISSION THROUGH ONLINE FOR 2011
14th April 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

now im doing B.Com(ca) 2nd year 4th semester . Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
2nd July 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my class 2.what are the possible exams i have to prepare to get government job after my degree
4th October 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

In which area does the candidate wants to concentrate for TNPSC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?