6th May 2019, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to appear for any entrance exam for BBA if I did not had Mathematics in Intermediate?

Are BBA entrance exams compulsory if I haven't taken Mathematics in 12 grade? If yes, then how do I start and when are these exams conducted and which colleges have these entrance examination?

9th May 2019, 06:14 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to appear for any entrance exam for BBA if I did not had Mathematics in Intermediate?

The minimum educational qualification required to join BBA course is that the candidate must have completed ten plus two in any discipline from a recognised board with at least 50% marks or 45 persent marks respectively depending on the program or Institute.

There is no Admission Test conducted by most of the colleges in India because it is given on the basis of percentage in 12th standard secured by the candidate.

However, the reputed universities of India conduct entrance exams:

DU HAST

SET BBA

NPAT

IIM Indore IPMAT
9th May 2019, 10:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to appear for any entrance exam for BBA if I did not had Mathematics in Intermediate?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue BBA course if you haven't studied mathematics subject in your intermediate because as per the minimum qualification required to pursue BBA is that the candidate must have completed 10 + 2 in any stream.
Most of the institutes do not conduct any entrance exam because they give admission to the student just on the basis of marks secured in 12th standard.
10th May 2019, 08:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

BBA is Bachelor in Business Administration. It is three year course from a recognised university.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a board examination.

Having Mathematics as main paper in std 12th is not the compulsory criteria but varies with institutes.

So, visit the official website to get detail information about the eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?