21st December 2018, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to complete my Master degree in order to appear for either NET or SLET?

Can I apply for National Eligibility Test (NET) or State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) if I am still pursuing MA 1st year via distance mode of education?

30th December 2018, 04:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to complete my Master degree in order to appear for either NET or SLET?

Yes, you are certainly required to complete your Master degree course in order to appear in NET (National Eligibility Test) as well as SLET (State Level Eligibility Test) as the minimum education required for appearing in these examinations is Master degree course in concerned subject with at least 55% marks from a recognised university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for candidates belonging to SC/ST or PH category.
Further, candidates pursuing final year of their master degree course are also eligible to apply for NET and SLET.

For more details regarding NET, you can refer to the link www.ntanet.ac.in while for details regarding different SET/SLET you can refer to their respective official links.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?