19th December 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to do anything else while applying for Manipal Exam apart from uploading photograph and signature?

i have applied for maipal exam online uploaded photograph and signature and have paid online.
do i need to do anything else?

29th May 2020, 06:51 PM
Sharmadevyani

Default Re: Do I need to do anything else while applying for Manipal Exam apart from uploading photograph and signature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have applied for maipal exam online uploaded photograph and signature and have paid online.
do i need to do anything else?
MU OET (Manipal University Online Entrance Test) name has been modified to MAHE MET which stands for Manipal Academy of Higher education Manipal Entrance Test. MAHE conducts this exam every year for which the application forms start from October or in November. Read the points below to know the application process for the exam:

You can apply for this exam through the official website once the application forms start.
You will be required to fill your personal details along with course details.
Uploading the photograph and signature would be the next step.
In the end, you would be required to submit the application fees either through online mode (net banking/credit card/debit card) or offline mode (Demand Draft which will be issued in the favor of Manipal Academy of Higher Education, payable at Manipal or Udupi).
The application fee for the general candidate is Rs.600 and Rs.1400 for selected courses.
For foreign/international/NRI/NRI sponsored applicants the application fees would be Rs.2500.
After the successful payment of fees, you need to print the confirmation page for future references.
Once all the above steps are completed, the candidate would be required to book the slot by logging in to the Online Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?