27th August 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to write any entrance for admission in direct 2nd year of B.Tech Mechanical branch?

Hi, I wan to get admission directly in 2nd year of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry scheme. So, do I need to write any entrance for this? Or, can I join directly without any entrance? If entrance is required then please share the entrance details.

31st August 2019, 05:41 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to write any entrance for admission in direct 2nd year of B.Tech Mechanical branch?

You have to appear for the entrance examination to get admission in B.Tech course through lateral entry.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for the admission in the course.

The admission in premier institutions are not conducted on merit or directly after diploma course.
31st August 2019, 07:35 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to write any entrance for admission in direct 2nd year of B.Tech Mechanical branch?

LEET is Lateral Entry Entrance Test. It is conducted for admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course after the diploma course.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination to get admission in premier institutes.

In some of the institutions admission is offered directly after diploma course.

So, visit official website to get detail information about the admission.
31st August 2019, 08:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There is entrance examination called Lateral Entry Entrance Test. Diploma in engineering candidates need to apply for LEET exam for admission in 2nd year of engineering. Candidates must have minimum of 60% marks in diploma.

If you have 60% marks or more then you can apply for this exam and secure good rank to get admission in good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?