30th August 2019, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to write any entrance for D.El.Ed?

Hi, I want to do Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed). So, do I need to write any entrance for this? Or, can I take admission in any colleges directly? If entrance, then please share the syllabus and sample test papers with answers.

28th September 2019, 03:46 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I need to write any entrance for D.El.Ed?

You have to write no entrance examination for taking addmission in D.el.ed course. Most of the D.el.ed colleges(government and semi government) select candidates based on their intermediate and 10th score.
Most of the private colleges offer direct addmission to the students.
30th September 2019, 06:44 PM
Agricultist

Yes, It is Pre-entrance Test (PET) . It is is a state level entrance exam conducted every year to offer admission into 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Course.
30th September 2019, 11:33 PM
Silent eyes

No, you need not to write any entrance exam for D.El.Ed.

Many Government and Semi-Government colleges offer D.El.Ed course. Many private colleges also take direct admission for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?