12th February 2020, 08:57 AM
Thabiso malimela

Do I qualify to join Army at the age of 24 years with Matriculation only?

I'm Thabiso Malimela and I am 24 years old. I would like to join Indian Army but I have studied till Matriculation only with higher certificates level. So, I want to know whether am I able to qualify or I need to go back at college to upgrade my subject points than try to apply in Army? Because this year is my last year to qualify for Army as next year I am going to reach 25 years.

14th February 2020, 01:16 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I qualify to join Army at the age of 24 years with Matriculation only?

Matriculation (10th passed) candidates are eligible for Soldier General Duty in Indian Army . Only the candidates of age between 17 to 23 years are eligible for this entry.
So, you age has exceeded for this entry.
5th December 2021, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I qualify to join Army at the age of 24 years with Matriculation only?

My age 24,can I join bsf,my qualifications in 10th passed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?