28th July 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Do I require domicile of Punjab for the post of Tax Inspector?

if m resident of mohali from the last 5 years do i require domocile of punjab for the post of tax inspector?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to become Income Tax Officer after B.Com and CS professional programme?
  2. How can a Punjab Domicile get a seat in Punjab College?
  3. What steps should be taken after BBM in order to become a Sales tax or Income tax officer?
  4. How can I join PP Police? My height is 167.5 cms
  5. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  6. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How many vacancies are available every year in Punjab for the post of drug inspector?
  8. List of jobs I can apply in India? what's the applying procedure?
  9. How to become sales tax Inspector after completing B.Com? Physically fitness requirement, eligibility criteria and books for preparation of the same?
  10. Will I be able to avail the 85% quota in Punjab after residing in Punjab with Punjab Domicile?
  11. Can I appear for HP PMT? I have Punjab domicile
  12. How to apply for Government jobs in Income tax and Sales tax office?
  13. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  14. Can I avail Punjab quota? I've done 12th std from Chandigarh and my domicile is of Punjab
  15. Is it possible for Tamil Nadu domicile to apply for other state Sub Inspector exam? -- [New]
  16. How to become an income tax inspector? Books to be referred to become one?
  17. Procedure to become Income Tax Inspector?
  18. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 11th and 12th from Mansa? I dont have a domicile of Punjab
17th November 2015, 09:12 PM
shivani sawarn
Member+

Default Re: Do I require domicile of Punjab for the post of Tax Inspector?

No, you are not require domicile of Punjab for the post of Tax Inspector.

The staff administration commission directs a passage test yearly for the enlistment of hopefuls in the wage charge division.

Eligibility criteria for Tax Inspector:-

* Hopeful ought to have any level of a perceived University, or identical.

* Competitor age ought not be at the very least 18 yers and not more prominent than 27 years on the first July of the year of examination

* As far as possible for the posts of Inspector of Income Tax, is 18-27 years as on March 2011

* Physical Standards (Minimum)

a)Height :157.5cm

b)Chest :81cm ,completely extended with a base extension of 5 cm

c)Physical Test:

i)Walking:1600 meters in 15 minutes

ii)Cycling:8 Km in 30 minutes

* Choice Procedure:-

1.Written Examination ( target sort questions).

2. Individual Interview (for qualified understudies in the Written Test).

* Syllabus:-

a)General Intelligence.

b)General English.

c)Arithmetical Ability.

d)General Awareness.

For more detail visit SSC official site at http://www.ssconline.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?